Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mosiac Photo Art

SO I have been laid up for 5 weeks now and I am going absolutely crazy! I have been on pinterest looking for some crafts I can do to keep my busy. I have found sveral things that I have been working on at home. Some are hands on projects, some are digital photo projects.
First, I've been working on this photo mosaic art. I found this site full of letter and number pictures on flickr. He has tons of photos organized into letter albums that are totally free to download and use for your own personal use. Here is the link to the album:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lwr/collections/72157594587080023/
I then used my digial scrapbook software to create this 12x12 page of our name and the year my husband and I were married. I can then print it out and put in a 12x12 page frame (found at any craft store) and display in my home. I love this and the possibilities are endless with what you can do with these photos! I amworking on few more for my kids' rooms and some as gifts for friends and family members.

This is also something I saw on pinterest. I made this also on my digital scrapbook software. The dates are my husband's birthday, my birthday, our anniversary, my daughter's birthday and my son's birthday. It was simple to make and I just used the creative font feature. I added a flower and gem for flair. This can also be printed and put into a 12x12 page frame. All of these sizes can be adjusted to fit various frame sizes. You can also use other software to create these mosiac pieces such as Google's Picasa or Mirosoft Power Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment