Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Craziness

I just realized I haven't posted in quite some time! I do apologize for my absence. I've been working on re-evaluating the elements of my business and it's taken some time to figure a few things out - but I think I am ready! I have been working on a few projects for a few different customers.
I created a 20 page cookbook for the produce co-op that I order from. It includes recipes that we have shared with each other as well as some of my favorites that I added. All recipes are super tasty and super easy to make. The book is a 5x7 spiral bound album with 23 recipes. It is $15 +$2 shipping. Contact me if you are interested in ordering one of these great kitchen resources. A friend of mine ordered 3 and gave them as end-of-the-school-year gifts to her son's teachers attached with ribbon to different plates that look like fruit. Super cute idea and a great gift that the teachers will get a lot of use out of! Think about who could use one of these and order yours today!
I have also been working on a few scrapbook projects for some customers. A few birthday albums as well as sports albums. This is a great idea for those who don't scrapbook but want to celebrate big moments in a child's life. The sports album showcases photos and awards from that season. This particular album holds soccer and lacrosse. This allows kids to look back and remember different teams they played on and friends they made while playing school sports.

Added to my portfolio are handmade all-occasion cards. Everyone can use these cards! It's always nice to send a handwritten note to a friend that you haven't talked to in a while, wish someone a Happy Birthday, or Congratulation on the new baby! Check out my new tab showcasing all the different cards I make as well as pricing.

Below are some pictures of some of my recent work. Contact me to learn more about what I do and how I can help you celebrate all your memories - past, present and future!








Initial Note Card Design #1


Initial Note Card Design #2



Page from the cookbook






Cookbook









No comments:

Post a Comment