Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcome to my blog!


Welcome to my crafty corner! As many of you who know me, I am love a fun crafty project. Whether I am working on my traditional scrapbook albums, clicking away on the computer creating digital books or making a fingerpaint turkey with my 2 1/2 year old daughter Kaitlyn, preserving my family's memories is my passion. Kids grow up too fast and life just seems to fly by these days. So why not cherish every minute - over and over again with keepsakes that will last a lifetime. Through this blog, you will be able to preview work that I have completed for my family as well as other families and friends. You will also be able to request information, set up a consultation as well as choose the keepsake that you would like me to create for your family. A list of items available as well as pricing will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment